Blake Moynes: 5 Things About Tayshia’s Next 1-On-1 Date On ‘The Bachelorette’
Deputy Editor of New York City
On the Dec. 14 episode of ‘The Bachelorette,’ Tayshia Adams will get some one-on-one time with Blake Moynes before deciding if she wants to meet his family.
Things are dwindling down on season 16 of The Bachelorette. With eight guys left on the show, Tayshia Adams has four cuts to make before hometown dates on he Dec. 15 episode. Before making that decision, though, she still has one more one-on-one date on Dec. 14, and the lucky guy is Blake Moynes.
“Hoping to gain some clarity, Tayshia takes Blake to a crystal guru to have their crystals and chakras read,” a description for the episode reads. We’ll have to find out if she’s able to get the clarity she needs when the episode airs at 8:00 p.m. on ABC! For now, here’s more to know about Blake:
Blake Moynes and Tayshia Adams during their one-on-one date on ‘The Bachelorette.’ (ABC)
1. He’s a wildlife manager. Blake works as a Wildlife Manager in Ontario, Canada, according to his ABC Bio. His love of animals led him to study “every wildlife management program he could get his hands on” in college. Now, he works outdoors, while also volunteering with a different endangered species every year.
2. He loves dogs. Not only does Blake have a dog (Koho) of his own, who he rescued, but his family also has three dogs, as well. In one family Instagram photo with his two siblings, as well as all three dogs, Blake wrote, “The six of us kids can be a lot of work!”
3. He has a ‘potty mouth.’ Blake admittedly has a ‘potty mouth’ and said he’s looking for a woman who will be “okay” with that. However, he also is happy to talk about his emotions and says he “wears his heart on his sleeve.”
Blake Moynes and Tayshia Adams share an intimate moment on “The Bachelorette.” (ABC)
4. He loves being outdoors. Blake’s Instagram page is full of photos of himself partaking in outdoor activities, like fishing, boating, feeding wild animals and more.
5. He loves the Ninja Turtles. Blake is a self-proclaimed Ninja Turtle lover. His ABC bio even notes that “he loves the Ninja Turtles as much as the Ninja Turtles love pizza!”