Bruce Willis issued a regretful statement, after reportedly making people upset in a Los Angeles pharmacy for not wearing a mask. ‘The Sixth Sense’ star was wearing a bandanna around his neck.
UPDATE (1/13/2021, 0:50am ET): Bruce Willis has reacted to viral photograph of himself not wearing a mask in a Rite Aid in Los Angeles on Jan. 10, calling it an “error in judgement” in a statement that he gave PEOPLE two days later. The Die Hard star didn’t offer much else of an explanation. Instead, he simply added, “Be safe out there everyone and let’s continue to mask up.”
ORIGINAL: Bruce Willis, 65, visited a Rite Aid in Los Angeles, CA on Jan. 10 and refused to wear a mask to protect himself and other from the coronavirus pandemic, according to Page Six. The actor was apparently wearing a bandanna around his neck during the outing and got people in the store upset when he didn’t lift it and put it over his mouth after being asked to. The situation led to him walking out of the store without making a purchase, the outlet further reported.
Bruce Willis at a Los Angeles Rite Aid on Jan. 11. (Backgrid)
Bruce’s headline-making pharmacy incident comes after he’s spent much of the pandemic quarantined at his family’s Idaho home with ex-wife Demi Moore, 58, and their children Rumer, 32, Scout, 29, and Tallulah, 26. Rumors that Bruce’s marriage with wife Emma Heming, 42, was on the rocks began after she decided to not join them in Idaho and stay in Los Angeles with their kids Mabel, 8, and Evelyn, 6, but Scout later put the rumors to rest when she revealed there was a reason Emma stayed in LA.
Scout claimed that one of her half-sisters stepped on a hypodermic needle in a local park and had to wait for test results. “My stepmom had to be in LA waiting to get the results from taking her to the doctor,” Scout said. “So, my dad came up here and then travel got crazy so my stepmom stayed in LA with my little sisters.”
After sharing quarantine photos without Emma and Bruce’s two youngest children, Demi took to her Instagram in May 2020 to share a large group photo that included them outside their Idaho home. “Family photo shoot #bts… social distancing style,” she captioned the epic snapshot. Just days before that, Rumer also took to Instagram to share a video of the family, including her mom, who was married to Bruce from 1987 until 2000, celebrating Evelyn’s 6th birthday.
In the clip, Bruce, Emma and Demi are all cheering Evelyn on together, proving they have no problem getting along. Demi was also just as excited as everyone else, and it was a delightful sight to see. Since Bruce and Demi are known for spending time together as friends, we look forward to seeing what other large and happy family gatherings they have later in the year!
Sabrina Parr revealed that she has split from Lamar Odom after a year of engagement, claiming that the LA Lakers star is seeking ‘help.’ Learn more about Lamar’s former fiancée.
UPDATE (11/5/20, 00:12 A.M. ET): Sabrina Parr revealed that she has split from Lamar Odom, announcing that she can no longer “be by his side while he seeks the help he so desperately needs.” Sabrina didn’t dive into the specifics on what kind of “help” Lamar allegedly needs, after the Los Angeles Lakers player has previously battled with drug addiction issues (Sabrina didn’t say this was the reason, however). The surprise breakup announcement arrives a year after Sabrina and Lamar became engaged.
Sabrina revealed the news in an Instagram Story post on Nov. 4, 2020, which read, “Y’all know I’m honest and transparent so I have to be the first to let you guys know that I am no longer engaged to Lamar. This has been a difficult decision for me to make but it is the best for myself and my children. Lamar has some things that he alone has to work through. I love him dearly but I am no longer able to be by his side while he seeks the help he so desperately needs. I wish him all the best and I am asking that you pray for everyone involved….” You can learn more about Sabrina and her former engagement with Lamar below:
Sabrina Parr revealed that she ended her engagement Courtesy of Instagram
ORIGINAL: Sabrina Parr is Lamar Odom‘s lucky lady! The personal trainer and former Los Angeles Lakers player went public with their romance on Instagram on August 2, 2019 — and now, just four months later, they’re engaged. On Nov. 11, Lamar and Sabrina took to Instagram to reveal the happy news and they seem over the moon about getting married in the near future. “Introducing my new fiancé!! Soon to be Mrs. Parr-Odom. She the ONE!!!,” Lamar wrote on his announcement, while Sabrina said, ““I SAID YES!!!!! 💍👰🏽”. Want to know more about her? See what we discovered, below.
1. Sabrina Parr is a health and life coach, and a personal trainer from Ohio. — After admittedly being in a dark place in her life, Sabrina decided to change her lifestyle in order to be healthy, fit and happy. She eventually launched a results driven “MyFit” meal and workout regimen, according to her website. After garnering major success from “hundreds of testimonials” in Cleveland, Ohio, Sabrina went on to create a program for others who desire a healthier dietary and physical lifestyle, where she offers a detox cleanse, meal plans and workouts with her motto, “Getting Up To Parr”. Sabrina is also a personality on ESPN as a radio broadcaster, she states on her website.
Sabrina Parr with Lamar Odom. (Photo Credit: MEGA)
2. She’s been married and has children. — Sabrina has shared on Instagram that she has two kids. She has also disclosed that she went through a divorce with the father of her children and that it was a “crazy marriage.” It’s unclear what happened, however, Sabrina shared a photo of her mugshot, and explained that her troubles with the law were over her marriage. “I can hear some of y’all now saying ‘omg she was in jail?? She prolly beat up some girl’ lol. That wasn’t the case in my situation. I was in a very crazy marriage!”, she wrote alongside the mugshot and a photo of her after she turned her life around. “I won’t get into too many details because we are divorced and moved on now,” Sabrina continued, explaining, “He’s a great father and I have a lot of respect for him and I’s relationship! I don’t like to say anything bad about him because that was just a time in our life we experienced!” She also added that at the time of her mugshot was taken, she was “miserable, lost, angry, hurt, unhealthy and just struggling overall just a few years ago.”
3. Sabrina is a former athlete. — She’s an award winning Five-Time All-American and two-Time State Track Champion, according to her website. Sabrina also won a state title at her alma mater Collinwood High School as an assistant coach.
4. Sabrina and Lamar have the same manager. — It’s unclear exactly how they met, but it appears as though Sabrina and Lamar have the same management. Sabrina has her manager’s Instagram handle in her IG bio, a woman named Zoul El Fassi, of Savage Media. Zoul indicates in her IG bio that she manages both Sabrina and Lamar.
5. She used to be a regular on WKNR’s The Really Big Show in Cleveland. — However, after controversial comments on air about pro football player, Jabril Peppers, Sabrina was reportedly fired.
Rudy Giuliani was caught in a compromising position during a wild prank played by Sasha Baron Cohen during the upcoming ‘Borat’ sequel.
UPDATE, 10/21/20, 5:38pm ET: Rudy Giuliani claimed in an October 21 interview that he was tucking his shirt in during his brief Borat Subsequent Moviefilm cameo. “I had to take off the electronic equipment,” Giuliani said. “And when the electronic equipment came off, some of it was in the back and my shirt came a little out, although my clothes were entirely on. I leaned back, and I tucked my shirt in, and at that point, at that point, they have this picture they take which looks doctored, but in any event, I’m tucking my shirt in. I assure you that’s all I was doing.”
Giuliani claimed that the “hit job” by Sasha Baron Cohen in the Borat sequel was retaliation for attacking Hunter Biden last week. The scene was filmed in July. “They’ll do anything. They’ve attacked me over everything possible, investigated every business dealing I’ve ever had,” he said. “And now the idiot Borat is going after me with a totally sensationalized false account of a ridiculous movie I guess that he’s done.”
ORIGINAL: Nestled within Borat Subsequent Moviefilm is a moment in which Rudy Giuliani, personal lawyer to President Donald Trump, manages to embarrass himself to excruciating levels. Giuliani falls for a ludicrous (and downright lewd) prank by filmmaker and star Sasha Baron Cohen, in which the former NYC mayor is taken to a hotel room by a female “reporter.” (Hint: she’s really an actress). Giuliani, 76, believes the young woman has just interviewed him for a conservative news program… which doesn’t exist, he later discovers.
In the sequel to 2006’s Borat, which premieres October 22 on Amazon Prime, the woman invites Giuliani for drinks after completing the “interview.” In the hotel room, Giuliani is shown reclining on a bed and untucking his shirt, then sticking his hand down his pants and moving it around for several seconds. It gets worse. Much worse. The 24-year-old actress, Maria Bakalova, isn’t just disguised as a journalist. She’s playing Borat’s teenage daughter, Sandra Jessica Parker Sagdiyev, who is pretending to be one.
Rudy Giuliani (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
Giuliani and the woman are interrupted by Borat, who bursts into the room while wearing pink lingerie, shouting, “She’s 15. She’s too old for you!” All Giuliani says in response is: “Why are you dressed like this?” After Borat pleads with the former mayor to “take me instead,” Giuliani gets up and leaves hotel suite. “I don’t want you,” he says on his way out the door. It should be noted that Giuliani had no reason to believe that the character was underage.
Giuliani admitted in July that he didn’t know he was being set up by Sasha Baron Cohen. In fact, he filed a report with the NYPD about the incident. “This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit,” Giuliani told The New York Post that same month. “This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shake-down, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away. I only later realized it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.” Except… he definitely did.
Sasha Baron Cohen as Borat (Amazon/Everett Collection)
Borat Subsequent Moviefilm: Delivery of Prodigious Bribe to American Regime for Make Benefit Once Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan hits Amazon Prime on October 22.
NeNe Leakes has officially confirmed that she’s leaving ‘RHOA’ after months of speculation over if she would be returning, revealing that it was a ‘hard decision’ for her to make.
UPDATE, 9/17/20, 5:15pm ET: A Bravo spokesperson tells HollywoodLife, “We wish Nene all the best in her future endeavors and thank her for sharing her journey for over a decade with the fans of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She’s been instrumental since the start and will truly be missed, and maybe one day she’ll hold the peach again.”
ORIGINAL: Another OG has left the building. NeNe Leakes, 52, who began on The Real Housewives of Atlanta over a decade ago, has revealed that she’s leaving the hit reality show. The mother-of-two made the announcement in a September 17 video on her YouTube channel, titled, “Listen Closely, I got something to tell you!” NeNe said that after a lot of “emotional negotiations” with Bravo about her contract, she’s handing in her peach.
“There’s been a lot of emotions on both sides,” she shared with fans. “It’s been hard and I have made a hard, difficult decision to not be part of Real Housewives of Atlanta season 13,” adding that it “wasn’t an easy decision for me.” She reflected on the good memories she’ll hold onto from RHOA, too. “I’m just so happy that I can say that I was part of a genre that opened up a door for Black ensemble reality shows,” she said. “I want to thank everybody that has looked up to me over the years… I want to thank Bravo for all the memories… Thank you to the cast for all of the memories.”
NeNe Leakes has quit ‘RHOA’. Credit: Tommy Garcia/Bravo
Bravo head honcho Andy Cohen wrote an emotional message on Instagram following NeNe’s shocking announcement. “Nene Leakes is an icon of the genre. She is a gif and catchphrase machine. In 11 years of #WWHL, Nene has been our most frequent guest, and she is always A BLAST. Nene nicknamed me “Buttercup” the first day we met, and still calls me that today. Through her whole run, she has always had a serious concern and drive to maintain the success and well-being of #RHOA.
I am going to miss Nene on the show, but I’m hoping we work together again soon and will remain in each other’s orbits forever. XO, Buttercup. #Bloop #LowDownMonkeyWithAWig #CloseYourLegsToMarriedMen #WeSeeEachOthah #ISaidWhatISaid #TrumpCheck #ByeWig #SoNastyAndSoRude #Buttercup”.
A post shared by Andy Cohen (@bravoandy) on Sep 17, 2020 at 1:40pm PDT
NeNe first exited the Bravo series as a full-time cast member at the end of season seven, although she did make guest appearances for season eight. She retained her peach two years where she remained in that position up until season twelve. It wasn’t too much of a mystery that NeNe was planning on doing this given all the speculation over if she was going to sign on for season 13 that happened ahead of time. She deleted her Instagram account on Thursday, August 26, weeks before sharing the big news.
There was also all of those cryptic tweets she was posting that alluded to her being frustrated over her position with the long-running show. “The ladies are a little annoyed that Nene hasn’t signed her contract yet. They feel she does this every year and puts herself on this pedestal and they just roll their eyes a bit over it,” a source close to production EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife in early August. Regardless, “They’re not surprised.”
Kandi Burruss, 44, who has been a full-time cast member on RHOA since season 2, chatted with HL back in July regarding her feelings on the NeNe situation. “Listen, she and I, we’re like oil and water sometimes, but I definitely would love for her to be back,” she said, referencing her very on again, off again relationship that they have had for years.
NeNe Leakes with the rest of the ‘RHOA’ season 12 cast. Credit: Tommy Garcia/Bravo
Several Real Housewives veterans exited their individual franchises in 2020, much to the shock of their adoring fans. Vicki Gunvalson, 58, and Tamra Judge, 52, exited RHOC in January. Others who have since revealed that they won’t be a Bravolebrity anymore include RHONY’s Tinsley Mortimer, 45, and Dorinda Medley, 55, as well as RHOD‘s LeeAnne Locken, 53.
Jacob Blake, a father of three, was shot seven times by police officers in Kenosha, WI, on August 23 and has been paralyzed. Here are five things to know about the situation.
UPDATE (8/25/20, 5:24 PM ET): The attorney representing Jacob Blake’s family, Ben Crump, delivered a grim update about Jacob’s health at a press conference on Aug. 25. In addition to saying it’ll “take a miracle for Jacob Blake Jr. to ever walk again” — we reported earlier how he was “paralyzed” after the shooting, according to his father — the family attorney also said, “[Jacob] had a bullet go through some or all of his spinal cord, at least one bullet. He has holes in his stomach. He had to have nearly his entire colon and small intestines removed. He suffered damage to his kidney and liver and was also shot in the arm. Jacob has a long road ahead of him, A lot of rehabilitation. You heard he’s in surgery right now and it is not going to be his last surgery. So he has a long road to recovery. We are going to hope and pray for as good of a recovery as we can possibly get.”
Confirmed: Jacob Blake currently paralyzed from the waist down. Praying it's not permanent. #JusticeForJacobBlake
UPDATE (8/25/20, 3:30 PM ET): Jacob Blake’s father confirmed that his son is paralyzed after suffering more than five bullet wounds after the August 23 shooting in which two officers shot Jacob as he opened a driver’s side car door and leaned in, according to the Chicago Sun Times. “I want to put my hand on my son’s cheek and kiss him on his forehead, and then I’ll be OK,” his father, whose name was not given, shared with the publication. “I’ll kiss him with my mask. The first thing I want to do is touch my son.” Jacob’s father is driving from Charlotte, NC, to be with his son at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee, where Jacob was flown to following the tragic incident.
ORIGINAL: Cellphone footage capturing the moment a Black man was shot seven times by two police officers in Kenosha County, WI, on August 23, went viral this weekend (watch the clip below with caution, as it is incredibly graphic and disturbing), and as the story develops, more and more is being revealed about the shocking situation. The man, identified by Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers as Jacob Blake on Twitter, remains in critical condition after a confrontation with police, according to CNN. Kenosha officers were called to investigate a domestic incident on Sunday evening, according to police, though it remains unconfirmed if Blake was involved in any incident. In the video, Blake walks around the front of a gray SUV with the two officers behind him. Blake appears unarmed in the video, but as he opens the driver side door of his car and leans in, the nearest officer to him grabs his tank top and seven shots are heard going off.
Following the incident, Attorney Benjamin Crump, who was reportedly hired by the Blake family as their legal representation, shared that Jacob’s three sons, ages 8, 5, and 3, per CNN, were in the vehicle at the time of the shooting. Crump also alleges that Blake was ‘breaking up a fight between two women’ when the police arrived. The Kenosha County Police Department has yet to provide details on witnesses present at the time.
Jacob Blake was shot in the back by a Wisconsin police officer on Aug. 23. (Courtesy of Ben Crump)
After the shooting, police reportedly provided medical aid to Jacob before he was flown to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee, according to CNN. The 29-year-old was taken into surgery upon arrival and is currently in stable condition, per NBC News. After citizens saw the event unfold in the video, which was circulated on social media, protests began in the Wisconsin county that lasted into the night and saw damage done to vehicles, windows, and the county courthouse.
On the morning of August 24, Democratic Presidential NomineeJoe Biden released a passionate, sorrowful statement regarding the tragic event. “Yesterday in Kenosha, Wisconsin, Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back as police attempted to restrain him from getting into his car. His children watched from inside the car and bystanders watched in disbelief,” he wrote in a statement. “And this morning, the nation wakes up yet again with grief and outrage that yet another Black American is a victim of excessive force. This calls for an immediate, full and transparent investigation and the officers must be held accountable.” Biden went on to say that he and his wife, Dr. Jill Biden, “pray for Jacob’s recovery and for his children.”
Yesterday, Jacob Blake was shot seven times in the back by police. His kids watched from the car. Today, we woke to grieve yet again.
The presidential hopeful also offered a piercing observation regarding the treatment of Black citizens in the United States, writing, “Equal justice has not been real for Black Americans and so many others. We are at an inflection point. We must dismantle systemic racism. It is the urgent task before us. We must fight to honor the ideals laid in the original American promise, which we are yet to attain: That all men and women are created equal, but more importantly that they must be treated equally.” As these events continue to unfold, here are five facts you should know about Jacob Blake.
1) Governor Tony Evers Vows To ‘Demand Justice’ For Jacob Blake. At 11:35 pm ET on August 23, Governor Tony Evers took to Twitter to reveal some of the details of the case, identifying the man as Jacob Blake and sending his earnest hope that he would “not succumb to his injuries.” He also made a statement on August 23 regarding the state of police brutality in America: “While we do not have all of the details yet, what we know for certain is that he is not the first Black man or person to have been shot or injured or mercilessly killed at the hands of individuals in law enforcement in our state or our country,” he shared, adding, “We stand with all those who have and continue to demand justice, equity, and accountability for Black lives in our country—lives like those of George Floyd, of Breonna Taylor, Tony Robinson, Dontre Hamilton, Ernest Lacy, and Sylville Smith.”
Tonight, Jacob Blake was shot in the back multiple times, in broad daylight, in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Kathy and I join his family, friends, and neighbors in hoping earnestly that he will not succumb to his injuries.
2) Attorney Benjamin Crump alleged that Jacob’s sons were in the vehicle. Benjamin Crump, who is reportedly serving as the attorney for George Floyd‘s family, was contacted by Jacob Blake’s loved ones for legal representation and counsel. Crump took to Twitter, alleging that Jacob’s three sons were in the car at the time of the shooting. “Jacob Blake’s 3 SONS were IN THE CAR he was getting into when [Kenosha Police] shot him tonight. They saw a cop shoot their father,” he tweeted on August 23 at 11:44 pm ET. “They will be traumatized forever. We cannot let officers violate their duty to PROTECT us. Our kids deserve better!!” This information is according to the attorney as well as Jacob’s family members, including Laquisha Booker, who identified herself as Jacob’s fiancée in the news clip from above from TMJ4 in Milwaukee.
Crump also gave a more detailed statement and account from the Blake family. “We all watched the horrific video of Jacob Blake being shot in the back several times by Kenosha police. Even worse, his three sons witnessed their father collapse after being riddled with bullets. Their irresponsible, reckless, and inhumane actions nearly cost the life of a man who was simply trying to do the right thing by intervening in a domestic incident. It’s a miracle he’s still alive,” his official statement from his law office read. “We will seek justice for Jacob Blake and for his family as we demand answers from the Kenosha Police Department. How many more of these tragic “while Black” tragedies will it take until the racial profiling and undervaluing of Black lives by the police finally stops?”
3) The graphic video is spurring outrage. In the now-viral video of the incident, a Black man (Jacob Blake) is seen walking away from two officers in the direction of his vehicle. As the man opens the driver’s side door and leans in, at least seven gunshots can be heard. Jacob Blake was identified as the man in the violent, graphic video, and his three children were allegedly in the car during the incident, according to the family attorney and Jacob’s loved ones.
Confirmed: Jacob Blake’s 3 SONS were IN THE CAR he was getting into when @KenoshaPolice shot him tonight. They saw a cop shoot their father. They will be traumatized forever. We cannot let officers violate their duty to PROTECT us. Our kids deserve better!! #JusticeForJacobBlake
4) The shooting sparked protests in Kenosha County. Much like the protests that occurred decrying police brutality after the death of George Floyd, demonstrations in Kenosha County erupted over night. As a result, a curfew was implemented by the county and as of Monday, August 24, the county courthouse remains closed after sustaining damage with officers lining the exterior. The protests come over three months after George’s murder in Minneapolis, where disgraced officer Derek Chauvin was seen kneeling on George’s neck for eight minutes and 46 seconds. Peaceful protests and demonstrations standing in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement, some of which you can see here, spread across the globe. Outlets such as The Daily Beast observed that the demonstrations may be the largest in the United States’ history.
5) Many are taking to Twitter asking people not to circulate the graphic video. A number of citizens took to social media asking that no one resurface the traumatizing video. “I wish Twitter would wipe away any videos containing the murders of Black people,” one Twitter user shared. “Instead of sharing another video of another black man being shot by the state, please share this,” another citizen tweeted with a photo of Jacob and his three sons. “Praying for Jacob Blake’s survival and his family. These children define him, not the Kenosha police.” Another person aptly tweeted, “White people have no idea how much trauma it causes to see my whole feed filled with them reposting a Black person being lynched by police and then having to go out into the world as a Black person.”
HollywoodLife encourages its readership to seek out these resources to donate, volunteer, and stand in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement and end systemic racism.
Sad news for anyone who loves ‘Braxton Family Values’. Tamar Braxton confirmed that she tried to ‘end’ her ‘pain,’ after experiencing it for ‘the past 11 years.’ Learn more about the singer who is now ‘healing.’
ORIGINAL (7/30/20, 5:13 p.m. ET): Tamar Braxton confirmed that she tried to “end” her life, and is now on a “path to healing.” Tamar was previously found unresponsive in her hotel room and rushed to the hospital on July 16, and the VH1 star broke her silence on the suicide attempt in an Instagram post shared on July 30.
“Over the past 11 years there were promises made to protect and portray my story, with the authenticity and honesty I gave. I was betrayed, taken advantage of, overworked, and underpaid. I wrote a letter over 2 months ago asking to be freed from what I believed was excessive and unfair. I explained in personal detail the demise I was experiencing. My cry for help went totally ignored. However the demands persisted. It was my spirit, and my soul that was tainted the most,” Tamar explained at one point in her message, and added elsewhere, “Mental illness is real.” Then, she later wrote, “God’s grace and his mercy on my attempt to end my pain and my life that I am here to utilize my voice.” You can read Tamar’s full statement, here.
ORIGINAL:Tamar Braxton, loved best by fans of the VH1 series Braxton Family Values and Celebrity Big Brother reportedly was rushed on Thursday July 16, while staying at the Ritz Carlton hotel in downtown L.A., according to TMZ. HollywoodLife has spoken to the police, who could only confirm for us that a ‘female’ was ‘transported’ from the Ritz ‘at the approximate time of 9:45 pm’ due to a ‘medical emergency’. At this time, requests for comments and confirmation have been put in with Tamar’s rep and the Ritz Carlton, with no immediate reply.
While we work to collect more details and keep Tamar in our thoughts in case these reports are true, here are 5 things to know about the singer and television personality beloved by so many – from what to know about her famous family to her incredibly success TV career, for which she’s been nominated twice for Daytime Emmys for. Here’s everything to know about Tamar:
Tamar Braxton on the red carpet. Credit: Sthanlee B. Mirador/AP Images
1: She’s a gifted & award-winning singer. Tamar, who comes from a famous family of songstresses including her older sister Toni, has experienced a ton of solo success in recent years. Her second studio effort, Love and War, debuted atop the Billboard R&B Albums Chart with the song of the same name receiving similar success.
2: She’s a very proud mother. The Severn, Maryland native has one child: a 7-year-old son name Logan Vincent Herbert who she shares with ex-husband Vincent Herbert. She filed for divorce from him in October 2017 which became finalized nearly two years later.
3: She’s a reality television legend. Tamar’s reality television appearances go way beyond her long-running WE tv series. She won the 2nd season of CBB in the states in 2019 and is currently starring in her new VH1 show To Catch a Beautician with celebrity hairstylist Johnny Wright. She also earned 2 Daytime Emmy nominations for her work on the long-running talk show The Real.
A post shared by David Adefeso (@david.adefeso) on Dec 29, 2019 at 11:24am PST
4: She’s found love again. David Adefeso, 50, is the man that Tamar started dating about two years ago. They have posted endless pics and videos of their romantic journey together ever since and she’s even hinted about wanting to marry him during an April 2020 interview with Wendy Williams.
5: She’s very, very outspoken. Tamar rarely holds her breath on many personal issues. She went on a Twitter rant in July 2020 about the alleged pay discrepancies between the BFV cast vs. the KUWTK stars. “Are we going to talk about pay…. I 100 percent wrote the [Braxton Family Values] theme song … where is the coin… our show is on Netflix…. where is the coin… 10 years on the air… we make 75 percent LESS than the Kardashians. How come there are no villains on that show,” she wrote on Twitter.
President Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, is about to go to jail — again. The former fixer is returning to prison just two months after his release to home confinement. Here’s what you need to know.
UPDATE, 7/9/20, 4:42pm ET:Michael Cohen was taken into federal custody after violating the terms of his early release from prison, his lawyer confirmed to reporters. Cohen, 53, was released to home confinement on “furlough” in May due to coronavirus concerns, and was in federal court on July 7 to arrange the conditions of his home confinement.
He was taken from the courthouse in handcuffs after he “refused the conditions of his home confinement,” a Bureau of Prisons official said in a statement. “And as a result, has been returned to a BOP facility.” Cohen was told that he could have “no engagement of any kind with the media, including print, TV, film, books, or other form of media/news,” and that he couldn’t use social media,” to which he objected.
Cohen has a book deal, and did not want to give it up, his lawyer said. He was taken to Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, the same federal facility currently holding Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s associate arrested for being an alleged co-conspirator in his crimes.
UPDATE, 5/21/20, 11:45am ET: President Donald Trump‘s former lawyer, Michael Cohen was released early from federal prison amid coronavirus concerns. Cohen, 53, was spotted heading into his New York City apartment building the morning of May 21, wearing a face mask, jeans, blazer, and baseball cap. He served just over a year of his three-year sentence behind bars at Otisville prison in upstate New York. Cohen was eligible for release from prison in November 2021.
ORIGINAL: 1. Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years in federal prison on December 12, 2018. He pleaded guilty to tax evasion and lying to Congress about paying “hush money” to silence Stormy Daniels and Playboy playmate Karen McDougal about claims they had affairs with Donald Trump. “Each of these crimes is a serious offense against the United States,” the judge told him. “Mr. Cohen pled guilty to a veritable smorgasbord of fraudulent conduct.”
He is expected to start the sentence on March 6, 2019. Prior to the sentencing, Michael took “full responsibility” for the crimes, “for each act that I pled guilty to…the personal ones to me and those involving the President of the United States of America. My own weakness was blind loyalty to the man that caused me to choose the path of darkness. Time and time again, I felt it was my duty to cover up his dirty deeds.”
2. He admitted he paid off Daniels. When Daniels, 39, first shared her story about her alleged 2006 affair with Trump, Cohen immediately jumped to his client’s defense. Yes, Daniels was given $130,000 to stay quiet about the affair, but Cohen claims that it came out of his own pocket. It’s the timing of the payment that raises red flags. It wasn’t in 2006, when the alleged affair occurred, or in 2011 when Life & Style printed their story about the scandal. It was 11 days before the 2016 presidential election.
In a February 13 statement, Cohen said that, despite the payoff, he doesn’t actually think Daniels and Trump had an affair. “Just because something isn’t true doesn’t mean that it can’t cause you harm or damage,” he said.“I will always protect Mr. Trump.” The payoff could be a possible violation of federal campaign law.
Cohen’s personal lawyer, David Schwartz, maintained his innocence to CBS News.”Mr. Cohen paid the $130,000 but the reason is to protect business, protect reputation, and to protect family,” Schwartz said. Former former federal prosecutor Kim Wehle told the outlet, though, that “Mr. Cohen is getting himself into deeper legal problems that could make him more vulnerable in the Mueller investigation. I don’t think that necessarily benefits others that are potentially the topic of that investigation including the president of the United States himself.”
3. Daniels sued him for defamation. Daniels amended her lawsuit against Trump on March 26, 2018, claiming that Cohen defamed her when he suggested that she lied about her alleged affair with the now-president. The complaint argues that though Cohen didn’t directly accuse Daniels of lying about the alleged affair, he defamed her by implying it.
Daniels claims in the lawsuit filed by her lawyer, Michael Avenatti, that, “It was reasonably understood that Mr. Cohen meant to convey that Ms. Clifford, aka Stormy Daniels is a liar; someone who should not be trusted. Mr. Cohen made the statement knowing it was false, or had serious doubts about the truth of the statements.”
4. He has a history of alleged threats. Cohen has publicly threatened journalists. “I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have,” he said to a Daily Beast reporter who once called him for a story. “So I’m warning you, tread very f**king lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be f**king disgusting. You understand me? You write a story that has Mr. Trump’s name in it, with the word ‘rape,’ and I’m going to mess your life up…for as long as you’re on this frickin’ planet
“You’re going to have judgments against you, so much money, you’ll never know how to get out from underneath it,” he added. He also retweeted threats to Megyn Kelly. After she grilled Trump on his treatment of women during that infamous 2015 GOP debate, he called Megyn a liar and retweeted people who said “Let’s gut her,” and called her a “snake” and a “psycho.”
5. He’s named in the Russian collusion investigation. The Daniels situation likely has nothing to do with Robert Mueller‘s investigation into Russian collusion in the Trump 2016 campaign — but other behavior gives pause. Mueller has requested documents and interviewed witnesses in incidents involving Cohen.
Tattoo artist Daniel Silva was arrested for murder on May 11 after a brutal car crash left his passenger dead, whom prosecutors claim was YouTuber Corey James Labarrie. Here’s what you should know about the tragic incident and the ‘Ink Master’ alum himself.
UPDATE (5/19/20, 5:13 p.m. ET): Former Ink Master star Daniel Silva, 26, has been charged with murder for “killing the passenger in his McLaren sports car after crashing into a tree in Valley Village,” the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office announced on May 19. Prosecutors claim this passenger was YouTuber Corey James Labarrie, 25. Daniel now faces one count of murder and could face a possible maximum sentence of 15 years to life in state prison, if convicted. An arraignment date has not yet been scheduled.
ORIGINAL: Ink Master alum Daniel Silva, 26, was arrested for murder in Los Angeles on May 11 after a drunk driving incident left him in the hospital and caused the death of his 25-year-old passenger. Silva, according to an LAPD report obtained by HollywoodLife, reportedly lost control of his 2020 McLaren 600LT while driving at a “high rate of speed” at approximately 9:40pm. The car went off the road and collided with a stop sign and a tree. Upon collision, Silva reportedly “exited the vehicle and attempted to leave the scene, but was stopped by citizens who came to render aid.” The report classifies the incident as a “DUI Fatal Traffic Collision,” but doesn’t include any information about alcohol consumption.
Silva and his passenger were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries by the LA Fire Department. The LAPD informed HollywoodLife that they will not be releasing the identity of the passenger, who succumbed to his injuries at the hospital, until his next of kin is notified. They also stated that they could not tell us what degree of murder Silva was booked for. Silva was in custody Monday night in lieu of $200,000 bail, according to online police records. Here’s what else you need to know about Silva:
1. He competed on season 10 of Ink Master. After besting tattoo artist Ryan Ashley Malarky on an episode of Ink Master: Angels, Silva made it to Ink Master. Silva was one of 16 contestants to duke it out during season 10 of the Paramount Network reality competition series, which pits tattoo artists against each other in the hopes of winning $100,000 and an editorial feature in Inked magazine. Silva excelled in the difficult technical challenges, which required artists to create original tattoos on command. He placed seventh that season.
2. He’s the founder of Tattoo University. Silva started an online tattooing school, where students can sign up for classes and learn valuable skills and techniques from the Ink Master alum, himself. The classes range from Tattooing 101, to Tattoo Photography and Social Media, in which students learn how to promote their art online. For fans of Silva’s work, he uses the Technique class to “guide you through how I personally created 20 of the best tattoos I did over the last year, start to finish.”
3. He shows off his original tattoo designs on YouTube. Silva started a YouTube channel (Daniel Silva) in February 2020, which now has 230,000 subscribers. Each week, he would show off time lapses of intricate tattoos, chat with other professionals, and tell stories about his time on Ink Master.
4. He’s inked some of your favorite celebrities. On his YouTube channel and Instagram page, which boasts over 1 million followers, Daniel revealed that he’s tattooed celebs like YouTuber Brennen Taylor, LA Rams player Jalen Ramsey, and influencer FaZe ADAPT, among others.
5. He was homeless as a teenager. Silva learned how to tattoo when he was 19, and worked his way out of homelessness. He only had three years of professional experience under his belt when he competed on Ink Master.